Rocketlab has been working for Swiss, German and international companies for 20 years at the intersection between culture and technology. Over 100 experts spread over the globe develop, test and define products for our clients.
Innovation, operative excellence and appreciation to our employees influence the QA department of Rocketlab. We invest continuously in the development of our existing IT landscape and offer through progressive thinking and efficiency the best possible service to our business units.
To support our strategy, we are looking for the best talents who are willing to shape this challenging journey with us. If this appeals to you, then you should contact us.
Angular JS Developer
We are looking for a Front End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of UX design with the art of programming, and help bring to life elements and pages in terms of both how they look and how they function. The Front End developer will be embedded with the Near Shoring Team in Tallinn or Tartu or work onsite in Switzerland. He/ She will serve as the go-to person responsible for translating mock-ups into website pages and functionality, with mobile-first, conversion optimization and user-centric designing in mind.
- Design with mobile-first and e-commerce conversion as top priorities
- Maintain a strong partnership with IT department, as there will be a high level of partnership
- Collaborate with E-Commerce and other key stakeholders to understand business goals
- Create wireframes, storyboards and user flows to communicate user journeys through our websites when needed
- Work with digital designers to bring mock-ups to life as new pages and functionalities (with Back-End developer support available).
- Develop new user-facing features and enhance existing ones
- Ensure the technical feasibility of mockup designs
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Bring to life optimal shopping experiences on our websites, and design for high conversion rates.
- Ensure SEO best practices are adhered to when implementing new pages
- Build and launch Website Optimization A/B tests
- 2-5 years relevant experience Skills
- Proficiency in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Front end developer
- Web Developer
- Angular JS (Protractor a plus)
- Vue JS
Your contact person: Katrin Kirn (HR Business Partner)
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under our Jobs section.