Rocketlab has been working for Swiss, German and international companies for 20 years at the intersection between culture and technology. Over 100 experts spread over the globe develop, test and define products for our clients.
Innovation, operative excellence and appreciation to our employees influence the QA department of Rocketlab. We invest continuously in the development of our existing IT landscape and offer through progressive thinking and efficiency the best possible service to our business units.
To support our strategy, we are looking for the best talents who are willing to shape this challenging journey with us. If this appeals to you, then you should contact us.
Dell Boomi Developer
The ideal candidate to join Rocketlab, is one who brings a passion for technology, processes & transactions and a strong determined work ethic. This person is a self-enabler, who is quickly able to establish and build relationships with people and is able to handle a dynamic but fun work environment. We look for people with natural leadership tendencies with the ability to be coached/mentored and are always looking to grow and learn. Successful self-responsible reps at Rocketlab, specialized on Dell Boomi are able to persuade yet always have the customer best interest in mind. We are goal oriented people who are always looking to better our customers and ourselves
- Hands-on design, development, deployment, and maintenance of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on-premise using Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform (Cloud Integration, Application Integration, and Enterprise web services APIs)
- Managing, Monitoring, Sustaining, Troubleshooting and supporting existing EAI Integrations, SOA Architecture, and Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform
- Build Service Oriented and discoverable Web services and APIs
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to define and determine integration requirements
- Provide development team with EAI technical subject matter expertise and work with the team (Architects, other Tech Leads and Systems Analysts) to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives
- Responsible for establishing best practices in services development, integration of applications and govern detailed designs generated by the vendors
- Monitors and reports on progress in completing projects and accomplishing goals.
- Proactively addresses potential and/or current integration challenges to meet or exceed established timelines and delivers service within budget constraints and seeks ways to reduce application-related costs
- Drive the organization to improve data integrity for company-wide analytics
- Interface with both internal/external technical experts to drive system solutions
- Perform other related tasks as required
- All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field a plus
- 3+ years experience in Dell Boomi Development
- Understanding of EDI Documents and X12 EDI Standards
- Understanding of the Quote to cash process
- Understand different integration patterns
- Integration approach for NetSuite, Salesforce, and Workday would be plus
- Familiar with Netsuite/Salesforce Data Models.
- Strong Relational Database background and SQL Skills
- Record of strong advancement and achievement
- Architect technical solutions to business problems and work closely with the business
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- An effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team settin
- A Team Player with strong communication skills and a CAN DO attitude
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and continually evolving environmen
- Creative problem solver who is able to think beyond the status quo.
Your contact person: Katrin Kirn (HR Business Partner)
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under our Jobs section.