Rocketlab has been working for Swiss, German and international companies for 20 years at the intersection between culture and technology. Over 100 experts spread over the globe develop, test and define products for our clients.
Innovation, operative excellence and appreciation to our employees influence the QA department of Rocketlab. We invest continuously in the development of our existing IT landscape and offer through progressive thinking and efficiency the best possible service to our business units.
To support our strategy, we are looking for the best talents who are willing to shape this challenging journey with us. If this appeals to you, then you should contact us.
Mobile App Developer
We are looking for a Mobile Developer who is motivated to combine the art of UX design with the art of programming, and help bring to life elements and apps in terms of both how they look and how they function. The mobile developer will be embedded with the Near Shoring Team in Tallinn or Tartu or work remote/ home office.
- Develop new features to improve our highly-rated native apps in Objective-C and Java. Hey, we want you to do both!
- Design, build, and lead user engagement experiments to increase overall app user engagement metrics.
- Improve mobile app quality by adding to our automated testing suite.
- Work with the mobile development and the rest of the engineering team to spec, consume, and improve APIs.
- Rigorously test app releases and engage the product and support team to help.
- Develop entirely new mobile applications as needed.
- Primary professional experience (minimum 3 years) with at least native iOS (Objective-C) OR Android (Java), as well as some secondary/personal development experience in the other.
- Minimum of 1 app personally published or currently in production in the app store.
- Experience with Objective-C and/or Java and iOS/Android design patterns.
- Primary knowledge and expertise with iOS and Objective-C is preferred.
- Experience with mobile testing frameworks such as UIAutomation, Espresso, Appium, etc.
- Built apps consuming third party API’s and comfortable with JSON and REST principles.
- Customer service mindset— will do whatever is necessary to take care of clients efficiently, accurately, and with professionalism, even if the client is in error
- Helping nature— desire to assist clients and colleagues whenever necessary to contribute to the overall value and growth of Rocketlab
- Self-starter— must be able to understand overall goals/direction but not require close supervision
- Confident personality— without being pushy or aggressive
- Team player— can be relied on to complete tasks and work well with others
- Flexible and responsive— can shift focus quickly with changing priorities
- Calm— handles multiple priorities while staying relaxed
Your contact person: Katrin Kirn (HR Business Partner)
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under our Jobs section.