Rocketlab has been working for Swiss, German and international companies for 20 years at the intersection between culture and technology. Over 100 experts spread over the globe develop, test and define products for our clients.
Innovation, operative excellence and appreciation to our employees influence the QA department of Rocketlab. We invest continuously in the development of our existing IT landscape and offer through progressive thinking and efficiency the best possible service to our business units.
To support our strategy, we are looking for the best talents who are willing to shape this challenging journey with us. If this appeals to you, then you should contact us.
We have a tremendous opportunity for a Scrum Master to join our growing Agile Software Engineering team. This hands-on role would involve performing external, internal, and social engineering engagements for our clients.
- Holistic Leadship: Taking a more holistic approach to work, offering service to others while promoting a sense of community and supporting a shared decision-making power.
- Avoid over-evangelizing, namely constantly pointing out to your team members when they are “doing scrum wrong”
- Catch people doing things right and in the spirit of a best teacher, show your team how things can be done better
- Serving the PO (product owner) by making sure that the goals, scope and product domain are clear to everyone on the scrum team
- Offer techniques and tools to manage the product backlog effectively and help your scrum team know that there is a need to keep the product backlog items clear and concise
- Know product planning in an empirical environment
- Adept at being agile and be able to practice agility
- Familiar with Scrum, XP, Kanban, and/ or other agile methodologies
- Scrum certification (official) is a plus
- CI/ CD – Continuous Delivery
- Vendor management (as part of the Dev Team)
- Experience in multi-national environments
- Experience with web applications, enterprise applications
- Microsoft Azure DevOps, Jira/ Confluence,
- Excellent English skills (written & verbal)
- Proven track record of successful agile projects completed
Would be a plus:
- Applicable certifications: iSQI, ISTQB, scrum.org or similar
- Experience with other agile roles, ie. PO, Member of Dev Team, BA or other
- German language skills
Your contact person: Katrin Kirn (HR Business Partner)
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under our Jobs section.