Rocketlab has been working for Swiss, German and international companies for 20 years at the intersection between culture and technology. Over 100 experts spread over the globe develop, test and define products for our clients.
Innovation, operative excellence and appreciation to our employees influence the QA department of Rocketlab. We invest continuously in the development of our existing IT landscape and offer through progressive thinking and efficiency the best possible service to our business units.
To support our strategy, we are looking for the best talents who are willing to shape this challenging journey with us. If this appeals to you, then you should contact us.
Test Automation Engineer
Rocketlab is looking for an experienced test automation expert you knows the latest methodologies, tools and has first experience in leading a team of other test automation engineers.
- Review of requirements specification and defined test cases to identify test automation potential
- Define the appropriate test techniques for test automation
- Consolidate test sets, test data and static data
- Make suggestions for improvement of test ware
- Coordinate with stakeholder
- Provide support for ALM Octane, UFT and other professional testing tools
- Assume application responsibility for our Selenium/ Java or Cucumber/ Ruby frameworks (maintenance, bug fixing, upgrade)
- Define test automation concept, best practices, methods
- Define and maintain interfaces between the used test tool
- Establish nightly runs for regression testing (combined with nightly builds)
- Support projects to define the test automation approach (execute POC)
- Design of keywords
- Execute and document automated tests
- Higher Education in Computer Science (University, University of Applied Sciences or equivalent diploma)
- Excellent English language skills, an additional language eg. German, French, Russian is an advantage
- Long term test automation experience with Selenium/ Java, Cucumber/ Ruby and/ or QTP/ UFT or similar
- Test Management / Test Engineering experience (ISTQB standard)
- Long experience in test case design and test data management
- Experience in automated mobile testing
- Several years of work experience in a similar capacity in the financial industry
- Deeper knowledge of HP/ Micro Focus tools, like ALM Octane, Quality Center, UFT, Mobile Center and other like Jira, Jenkis CI/ CD etc.
- Certifications would be an advantage, but not a must
- Structured approach to solve tasks and problems
- Quick comprehension, solution-oriented approach and strong analytical thinking
- Very strong communication and planning skills
- Able to lead process changes into an organisation
- Team Player
- Customer oriented
Your contact person: Katrin Kirn (HR Business Partner)
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under our Jobs section.