Rocketlab has been working for Swiss, German and international companies for 20 years at the intersection between culture and technology. Over 100 experts spread over the globe develop, test and define products for our clients.
Innovation, operative excellence and appreciation to our employees influence the QA department of Rocketlab. We invest continuously in the development of our existing IT landscape and offer through progressive thinking and efficiency the best possible service to our business units.
To support our strategy, we are looking for the best talents who are willing to shape this challenging journey with us. If this appeals to you, then you should contact us.
Tester Web/ Mobile
Rocketlab is looking for a lead tester or test engineer to join the project team and be part of a world class QAWeb & Mobile team.
- Execute manual test cases including ad-hoc and exploratory testing as needed
- Document and/or review testing results working closely with Engineers and Business Analysts to resolve reported issues
- Develop and create testing data needed to execute manual and automated test cases
- As part of testing make software configurations to simulate specific configuration scenarios for successful testing results
- Manage testing to project timelines
- Participate in the Agile project flow providing feedback in all areas, paying close attention to high risk areas and communicating testing concerns
- Work with internal team and vendors on troubleshooting production issues
- Develop manual and automated (future) test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing
- Experience with the full product release cycle on multiple successful mobile products
- Verifiable knowledge of the Android and iOS operating systems and development processes
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience in testing products in an Agile development life cycle
- History of learning and adapting quickly
- Empirical, analytical, engineering mindset
- Self-starter and an independent worker
- 1+ years manual testing experience
- Motivation and self-direction. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Adaptability. The role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role, and ideally a desire to be multi-skilled.
- Experience with e-commerce applications, portals, booking systems, e-banking, …
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
Would be a plus:
ISTQB, iSQI or similar certifiction
German language skills (not a must)
Your contact person: Katrin Kirn (HR Business Partner)
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under our Jobs section.